Not a GBCTA member? Join Now!
Your membership in the Gateway-Brown's Creek Trail Association (GBCTA) offers many benefits:
- Know that you are doing your part to support a shared community resource!
- Receive access to members-only areas of our website!
- Receive updates on trail conditions!
- Receive our quarterly newsletter to stay updated on the latest trail developments!
- Your membership fee or donation is completely tax-deductible!
Groundbreaking ceremony held for the Browns Creek trail connecting the Gateway Trail to Stillwater. The planned completion date, including a new bridge over Manning Avenue, is September 2014. Shown in the picture from left to right are Mike Pohlena, Stillwater Councilman and Washington County Parks Manager; Courtland Nelson, DNR Director of Parks and Trails; State Representative JoAnn Ward; Washington County Commissioner Gary Kreisel; Mayor Ken Harycki of Stillwater; John Oldendorf, President GBCTA; and Bob Hagstrom, Board member of the GBCTA , representing City of Grant at the ceremony. See more pictures here.