Not a GBCTA member? Join Now!
Your membership in the Gateway-Brown's Creek Trail Association (GBCTA) offers many benefits:
- Know that you are doing your part to support a shared community resource!
- Receive access to members-only areas of our website!
- Receive updates on trail conditions!
- Receive our quarterly newsletter to stay updated on the latest trail developments!
- Your membership fee or donation is completely tax-deductible!
Brown's Creek State Trail
Grand Opening Event June 6th!
The ceremony will begin at 10:00 on Saturday, June 6, 2015, in Stillwater at the Brown's Creek
State Trail Trailhead, which is located at the intersection of North Main Street
and Laurel Street, just north of downtown Stillwater and just south of the Depot
building. Parking may be limited in this location, so please plan to arrive
early or by bike.
Refreshments will follow the ceremony. This will be a family-friendly event
including art activities at the Trailhead and staffed interpretive displays
along the 6-mile Brown's Creek State Trail. View a map of the new Brown's Creek Trail (5.9 miles long) here. Enjoy the trail and be SAFE!