Not a GBCTA member? Join Now!
Your membership in the Gateway-Brown's Creek Trail Association (GBCTA) offers many benefits:
- Know that you are doing your part to support a shared community resource!
- Receive access to members-only areas of our website!
- Receive updates on trail conditions!
- Receive our quarterly newsletter to stay updated on the latest trail developments!
- Your membership fee or donation is completely tax-deductible!
The paving project on Browns Creek has started and hopefully, weather permitting, it will be finished early November, 2014. Full usage and trail dedication should be next spring. Your trail advocates, the members of the GBCTA, will work with the DNR in the coming months to help determine what the priorities should be for using the $519,000 bonding appropriation passed this summer. Among our thoughts are acquiring several key easements from Pine Point Park into downtown Scandia. Also, we would like to see the start of a “model” wayside at the junction of the Browns Creek trail and the Gateway Trail. We can use your input as the DNR moves forward on trail acquisition and development. We think the $10 membership dues are the best investment you can make for making this the best trail system in the state!