Your membership demonstrates support to our Legislature and the Department of Natural Resources which will help us make the case for proper funding and attention to trail needs.
We work to:
- Promote improvements to make the trail a pleasurable and safe experience for all users and abutting property owners.
- Support adequate state funding for trail maintenance and trail extensions.
- Publish a newsletter on trail events, improvements and ecology.
- Provide feedback, support and constructive criticism to the State Department of Natural Resources.
- Lobby the Minnesota State Legislature for proper funding.
Our MissionTo advocate for the safety, maintenance and extension of the trial with the Department of Natural Resources and the Minnesota State Legislature.
Become part of an active voice in the development of the Gateway Brown's Creek Trail.
With your membership, you will:
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, Through The Gateway, delivered to your home.
- Receive access to the online version of our newsletter.
- At your option, receive notification about upcoming trail events.
- Be able to upload pictures to our Members photo gallery.
- Participate in discussion forums with other members.
- Enjoy making a 100% tax-deductible contribution to a worthy cause.
- Enhance your enjoyment of the Trail knowing you are doing your part to promote and maintain it.
to become a member today! Send Checks made out to Parks and Trails to GBCTA PO Box9295, N. St. Paul. MN. 55109