What your contribution will do...
Your membership demonstrates support to our Legislature and the Department of Natural Resources which will help us make the case for proper funding and attention to trail needs.
We work to:
- Promote improvements to make the trail a pleasurable and safe experience for all users and abutting property owners.
- Support adequate state funding for trail maintenance and trail extensions.
- Publish a newsletter on trail events, improvements and ecology. Plus maps and interpretive signs.
- Provide feedback, support and constructive criticism to the State Department of Natural Resources.
- Lobby the Minnesota State Legislature for proper funding.
- Organize trail clean-up, graffiti removal, maintenance, and trail amenities like bench building, signage, repair stations, invasive species removal, plus building and maintaining bluebird houses.
Our MissionThe mission of the GBCTA is to support safe use, maintenance, improvement, and extension of the Gateway and Brown's Creek trail system for the enjoyment of all.
Become part of an active voice in the development of the Gateway Brown's Creek Trail. With your membership, you will:
- Receive member briefings 3x/yr via email.
- Receive additional announcements for events, news, and updates.
- Be able to upload pictures to our Members photo gallery.
- Participate in discussion forums with other members.
- Enjoy making a 100% tax-deductible contribution to a worthy cause.
- Enhance your enjoyment of the Trail knowing you are doing your part to promote and maintain it.
Send checks made out to:
Parks and Trails Council of MN
(Memo line: GBCTA)
PO Box 9295
N. St. Paul. MN 55109